Monday, April 25, 2022

Banana Oatmilk Pancakes

 I found this recipe in a Mariano's flyer and was intrigued since it used almond flour instead of regular flour, and guess who had some almond flour on hand that needed to be used up?  Really pleased with this.  I did add a bit more almond flour since mine looked a bit runny and have included that in the amounts below.  I also added some cinnamon.



Banana Oatmilk Pancakes

1 c. regular oats

2 c. unsweetened oatmilk

1 1/4 c. almond flour

2 eggs

1 banana

1 1/2 t. baking powder

1 t. vanilla

1/8 t. salt

1 t. cinnamon

Maple syrup and a sliced banana for toppings

Add oats to a high speed blender and pulse until it's a coarse flour consistency.

Add all of the other ingredients to the blender and pulse (or blend like I did) until combined.

Spray your griddle surface and heat over medium heat until hot (I did my griddle to 350 degrees)

Pour 1/4 -1/3 c. batter for each pancake and flip after bubbles form on the top of the pancake and the bottoms are golden.

Serve with the syrup and sliced banana.

-----------------------------

c = cup

t = teaspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment