Monday, June 2, 2014

Lemon Dill Marinade for Salmon

I kinda feel like I am cheating on this one. It seems so obvious, but I am going to post it anyways because it just works.  I am estimating on these measurements.  I just add it until it 'looks right'.



Lemon Dill Marinade for Salmon

3-4 T. olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 T. minced garlic
1-2 t. dill, depending on the size of the fillet
Salt and pepper
1 lemon, sliced

Combine olive oil and lemon juice.  Brush over a large salmon fillet.  Wild Caught Preferred!!!!
Coat with garlic
Shake with fresh ground pepper and salt
Pinch dill all over fillet.
Top fillet with sliced lemon.

Let salmon sit for a couple of hours.

This is really good grilled on a cedar plank.  Make sure to soak the plank for several hours so you don't end up with an unexpected bonfire.

-------------------
Comments:
T = tablespoon
t = teaspoon

Use an organic lemon and wild caught salmon if you can



No comments:

Post a Comment