Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Beef Ramen

I made up this Ramen to use up some things I had around in the freezer and fridge.  Mmm Mmm Good.  It's a messy meal but manageable with a large spoon and fork.



Ramen noodles (You choose how noodle-y you want it to be.)

Leftover flank steak (I had leftover from this recipe).  Again, depends on how much you want to make and how meaty you want it)

Broth

3-4 c. beef broth

1 T. minced garlic

2 T. Mirin

2-3 T. soy sauce

splash of sesame oil

a couple of shakes of red pepper flakes

Heat the above to a boil.  I cooked ramen noodles right in this since my ramen package was only a 4 minute boil.


Thinly sliced veggies like broccoli florets, bell pepper, carrots, mushrooms that have been sautéed to soften.  Sometimes people like to put a quartered hard boiled egg in there too.

Put some broth and noodles in a bowl.  Top with the variety of veggies.

Garnish with sliced green onion and cilantro.

No comments:

Post a Comment