Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Blueberry Yogurt Breakfast Bowl

I found this recipe on healthyfitnessmeals and it is such a great cool, refreshing breakfast.  Super satisfying!  I'm pretty sure the recipe is intended as a serving for one, but really, it's a lot if you add a bunch of fruit on top.   I split it and had it two days.





Blueberry Yogurt Breakfast Bowl

1 c. frozen blueberries

1 c. greek yogurt (the original recipe called for vanilla, but that usually has added sugar so I went with plain)

1 T. honey, optional (but if you go for plain yogurt, you'll prob want it)

1 T. chia seeds

Topping ideas: sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, shredded coconut, granola (try my recipe here!), other fruit or nuts of your choice.


Microwave the frozen blueberries for 1 minute and mash them up with a fork.  Stir in the yogurt, chia seeds, and honey.  

Refrigerate for 2 hours (I do mine overnight)

To serve, scoop your yogurt blueberry mix in a bowl and add your desired toppings.

----------------

c = cup

T = tablespoon


No comments:

Post a Comment