Monday, July 22, 2024

Potato Salad


If you really know me, than you know I love a good potato, and I'm pretty happy with this recipe I put together after inspiration of a variety of recipes I searched online.  What's not to love, really.  Potatoes, fresh dill, crunchy celery, mayo, you get the idea.  

Hello, beautiful. 

This serves about 8 people for a side dish.  If you want leftovers, increase the batch.  It's great the next day, too!  Don't ask me how I know that.


Potato Salad

1 1/2 lbs. baby potatoes

a generous 1 c. sliced celery

3 or 4 radishes, diced (optional if you don't have any)

1/3 c. red onion, diced small

1/4 c. chopped fresh dill

1/2 c. mayo

1/4 c. sour cream

1 T. lemon juice

1/2 T. dijon mustard


Boil the potatoes until tender, about 13-15 minutes.  Let them cool about 15 minutes and then quarter them (or cut a bit smaller if your potatoes are bigger)

Combine the potatoes, celery, red onion, radishes, and dill.

Mix the mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, and dijon as the dressing. 

Add it to the potato mixture and garnish with a bit more fresh dill.




No comments:

Post a Comment