Monday, August 10, 2020

Zucchini Chips

 I had a zucchini I needed to use up so decided to try chips.  Not a bad way to go.  I did overdue it on the salt, though, and would definitely cut back on that.  I used the salt grinder and didn't think I used that much, but.....

(note:  blogspot changed their formatting, I don't like it.)

Zucchini Chips

1 zucchini cut in thin slices.  I used a mandolin with the thin slice blade

Olive oil

salt


pepper

paprika


Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush it lightly with olive oil.  Place the zucchini the parchment paper as close together as you can.  They shrink up. 

Brush the slices with olive oil.

Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.

Bake at 235 degrees (yes, 235) until crisp.  Mine took a bit over an hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment