Monday, February 19, 2024

Frozen Yogurt Bark

I saw a few posts online on this whole yogurt bark thing so I gave it a try.  It is a nice cold substitute if you have a craving for ice cream and I like the way you can add a variety of things you have on hand.  It's pretty healthy!

Update:  After eating a few pieces of this, it is really cold on the teeth.  I think I might try to put it in popsicle molds next time as a way to enjoy the flavor a bit more.  I think chopping up the fruit would work for that.



Frozen Yogurt Bark

3 c. plain Greek yogurt

1/4 c. honey

1 t. vanilla extract

Toppings of your choice (sliced strawberries, chocolate chips, granola, blueberries, chopped nuts, swirl in some peanut butter or jam,  whatever!)


Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

Mix the yogurt, honey, and vanilla.    Spread it in a layer on the parchment paper, I'd say no more than 1/2 inch thick.

Press the toppings of your choice in the bark.

Put the sheet in the freezer for a couple of hours to firm up.

Break the bark into pieces and store in the freezer until you're ready to eat a piece.

------------------------

t = teaspoon

c = cup

No comments:

Post a Comment