Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Asian Noodles with Peanut Sauce

Tonight was Improv Night in the kitchen.  No, this is not a recipe, really, but I didn't want to forget what I did with this tonight.  I want to make it again!  It made me feel like I had Noodles and Co. carryout.  It is super fast to assemble, too.  Bonus for those nights where you don't have 'oodles' of time.  See what I did there? :) 


The featured stars of the show


Thinly slice some red pepper and slice a couple of green onions.  

Shred or chop up some already cooked rotisserie chicken.

Chop up some peanuts.

Cook some Asian noodles.  These in the photo only take 3 minutes -- fast!

Sauté the red pepper.  Add the chicken to heat through and then a generous amount of sauce and the Asian noodles.  Heat everything through.

Top with the green onion and chopped peanuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment