Sunday, December 6, 2020

Bloody Mary Flank Steak

What is it about flank steak?  I'm attracted to a flank steak.  A thinly sliced flank just looks so tasty.  

I found this recipe in Food Network magazine.  It was a Guy Fieri recipe.  I like a good bloody Mary.  I like flank steak.  flank steak + bloody mary = yum.  Did anyone order the beer chaser?



Bloody Mary Flank Steak

1 lb. flank steak

1 c. vegetable juice (I used spicy V-8)

1/2 c. vodka

1 t. sea salt

1 t. pepper

1 t. hot sauce

1 T. lemon juice

1 T. Worcestershire

1 or 2 gloves garlic, crushed

1 t. onion powder

1 t. celery seeds (I didn't have any so just used a bit of celery salt)

1 T. horseradish

1/4 c. olive oil


Thoroughly mix all ingredient except the steak in a zip lock bag. 

Add the steak and let it marinate in the fridge at least 8 hours, up to 24 hours.

Remove the steak to drip dry and pass it to your grill master to grill to medium rare.  Let it rest 5 or 10 minutes and slice against the grain.


No comments:

Post a Comment